Independent Legionella risk assessment and monitoring consultancy. We work without commercial bias to provide a cost effective and high quality solution.
Legionella is a risk for almost all water systems found within buildings and must be effectively controlled in accordance with ACoP L8 under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
If you manage any water system within a building you need to have a risk assessment and some good control measures in place. We can help you achieve this.
We offer independent advice that you can trust. Our legionella consultants give you helpful solutions with no commercial bias. This means cost effective compliance from a reliable source.
We are registered with the Legionella Control Association an organisation setup to ensure the quality of those providing Legionella risk management services.
We can help you with the full process starting with a risk assessment for legionella, continuing with legionella monitoring of the performance of each system and providing legionella training for all those responsible for controlling Legionella. Our service ensures that you are completely compliant and have minimised the risk, whilst carefully managing budgets and operational challenges.
Legionella Risk Assessment
ACoP L8 legionella risk assessment of all types of water systems in accordance with BS8580:2010 'Water quality – Risk assessments for Legionella control' and ACoP L8.
Our legionella risk assessors our highly trained and experienced with a focus on our clients needs.
The contents of our Legionella risk assessments are shown at the bottom of this page.
Legionella testing provides an additional level of legionella risk management which is in-line with industry best practices. A legionella test sample would be taken in accordance with BS 7592:2008 'Sampling for Legionella bacteria in water systems'.
All our samples are analysed by a UKAS accredited laboratory with results reported with recommendations and full technical backup.
Full ACoP L8 legionella monitoring service provided to large and small property stocks.
We work to meet your need, if you would like us to carry out all the tasks required by L8 then we can do that, if you would like us to train you to carry out the simple low risk tasks so you only need to ask us to help with more technical items, we can do that too!
We provide the service you need based on the requirements of ACoP L8 to help you achieve successful legionella management.
Legionella Awareness Training
Theory presentation and practical demonstration of the risk from legionella and monitoring tasks required. More Information >
Legionella Risk Assessment Report:
- Executive Summary - Providing a simple easy summary of the system and general performance.
- Introduction - Introduction to the risk from legionella
- Site Description - Basic summary of the site and facilities
- System Condition Survey - Reports on all main system components (tanks, water heaters, etc.)
- Asset Findings - List of all water assets and condition
- Management - Report on management systems in place to take responsibility for the risk from legionella
- Recommendations - Non-generic sensible recommendations made to assist you to achieve compliance and effective control.
- Photographs - Photographs are taken and indexed to show major items
- Schematic Diagram - Computer generated illustration of all water systems
- Monitoring Programme - Full detailed recommended monitoring plan based upon the findings of the risk assessment
- Glossary of Terms - All the industry jargon explained